CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, October 28, 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MADDEN

Madden, you are the sweetest blessing we never knew we wanted :)  Can't believe our baby is 2!   This takes me back to the memory of the day you were born when you made your dramatic entrance into this world with the chord wrapped around your neck.  You wanted to keep us on our toes from the moment you entered this world...actually from long before you entered this world when you put mommy on bedrest :)
You are an energetic, silly, kind hearted little boy.  You may be a bit naughty and quite a handful at times (but what 2 year old isn't) but you make mommy forget all those things when you open your arms widely and lean in for a hug and give me a sweet little kiss.   You know just the right time to plant them on me Madden.  Your favorite people to give hugs and kisses to are your brothers and your dog, Roxy.   Oh poor Roxy, you love her so much, maybe a little too much at times.  You love to lay on her and play with her and good ol' Roxy just lays there and takes it.
You have amazed us with how much you keep up with Talan and Deegan, you may be a bit slow with your talking but physically, wow, you are ahead of the pack and we are amazed by what you can do!
You know how to be gentle with Baker and you call him "baby" and give him sweet kisses on his head throughout the day.
You love to have books read to you and you think almost every animal says moo.  You are obsessed with shoes, whether they are yours our anyone else's that walks through the door.  You want their shoes off of their feet and onto yours and you will walk around in them so proudly.
We all appreciate how you never let us forget to pray. When we sit down to eat you always say "pray" and reach your arms out to hold our hands. Then after we are done you clap and say cheerfully "I pray".
I think my favorite thing about you is how excited you get to see people, of course I especially love it when that person is me and you run yelling "maammaa" with your arms wide open and a big smile on your face.   I also love how animated you are.  You have so many adorable facial expressions, most often wide eyed with your eye brows raised and mouth like a little "O" shape.  So cute.   You often say you are "happy" too, love it.   You also LOVE to dance, any time any music at all comes on you are shaking your groove thing....adorable :)
Another favorite thing I have about you Madden is how if I am having a bad day and might shed a tear you will come over without me saying anything and give me a kiss.  Just makes me feel so much better.   It is very evident that you have a giant heart and that is something I treasure about you.
I sometimes worry that I don't give you enough of our own special one on one time.  Life here (like many houses) can get a little crazy and I don't want you to ever feel like you aren't getting enough attention or time.  You have twins for brothers and a special needs brother so I hope we don't ever let anything overshadow you and how special you are.
Our lives would not be complete without our 4th sweet boy and we cherish and love you with all our hearts, you will always be our baby.
His famous "oh wow" face



Had to throw one in of Baker having a great time celebrating with Madden

No comments:

Post a Comment