CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

PRESCHOOL

Last week Preschool came to a close for Talan and Deegan at Sonshine Preschool.  For the most part I think they really enjoyed it.  Although Deegan cried many times when I dropped him off but all except one time (when I had to go back and pick both of them up) he recovered very quickly.  Fingers crossed to how Kindergarten will go next year!
Not long ago they had their final preschool program and the boys love to sing and dance around especially Deegan and he especially always learns the words really well and gets into them.  We were ready front row with cameras out and the first song started and the both did well and I could hear Deegan above all and he was into it and then not but a few seconds later I saw him grab his tummy look down and I knew that was it.  He was going to lose it.  He started to bawl.  Poor little guy.  I left him for a moment and then the teacher looked at me and said I could go get him and he sat on my lap the entire rest of the program.  He said his tummy hurt. Poor little guy gets a nervous tummy just like his mommy.  I think him seeing everyones eyes on them freaked him out and I was so sad for him b/c I know he loves to sing and he was having fun up there.  I did try to send him back up there one more time for when they were doing pictures but he still didn't like it.  Still cried.  You can see at the start of the pictures he looks great and is happy and then you see the downfall.  Hopefully this is something he will get over!  The boys both made such special little keepsakes for Jeromy and I. I will treasure those handmade things forever and they are in my special memory box.  I love you boys!







Then the last day of school was wheels day where everyone got to take their bikes and ride around the parking lot.  The boys had fun.




Here is a picture with one of their favorite preschool buddies, Weston VanDalen

No comments:

Post a Comment