CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, July 28, 2011

11 years

Friday the 22nd was Jeromy and I's 11 year anniversary.  Crazy to think back and reflect on how our lives have changed in the last 11 years and how fast time can go!  We have been together 14 years and it is strange to think of a time without him.  I am so thankful for my wonderful hubby and for the 4 sweet little boys we have been blessed with.   On Friday night the 2 of us were able to get out on our own and go to the Kenny Chesney concert in Tacoma.  What a great time.  The concert was so much fun and the next morning we went to a park (forget the name) and had some nice relaxing time walking around in the peacefulness of the morning on the beach and then did some shopping.  It is rare that we spend some time with just the 2 of us and it was very nice.

I don't know why I look so giant in this picture.  It is at the concert, I must have been standing on a stair or something.  I really do not tower over him :)

Walking along the beach.

No comments:

Post a Comment