CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, September 10, 2010

FIRST DAY OF PRESCHOOL

Talan and Deegan started Preschool this week.   They are going to Sonshine Preschool on Tue/Thur mornings at Word of Life Church.   There are 18 kids in their class and I was a bit worried b/c they both kept asking me if I was going to stay the whole time with them and both of them can be a bit hit and miss with leaving me and I was expecting some tears but so far so good  :)  They are doing great and when I picked them up on Thursday Talan said he wasn't ready to be done playing yet.  So that is  a good sign.   They are excited that their friend Trey Baar is in their class and they say they have made a couple other friends but they don't know their names yet :)   They are also very excited to be able to take backpacks to school on their show-and-tell days.

No comments:

Post a Comment