CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, June 17, 2010

FIRESTATION VISIT

Talan and Deegan were sick when their preschool got to go on a field trip to the firestation so I took them in today for their own private visit. They were both so excited to go and couldn't stop talking about it and as soon as we got out of the car Talan started bawling and clinging to me. Both boys are incredibly shy but usually Deegan is the one that has a much harder time with being around people then Talan does, but certainly not this time. I thought as soon as we got in there and he could see the firetrucks that all would be well, but no. He clung to me the entire time and even cried a lot of it too. Deegan enjoyed himself and sat in the drivers seat, turned the lights on, put the fireman hat on, held an ax and learned all about everything we saw. I was very sad for Talan, he didn't get to enjoy any of it. As you can see below, Talan wouldn't even let go of me long enough to get his picture taken. So by looking at pictures it looks like Deegan was at the firestation alone. At least one of them had a good time. Here are some pics of Deegan.

No comments:

Post a Comment