CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, June 26, 2010

MADDEN


I haven't written much about Madden on here yet. He is our sweet baby and will be 20 months in 2 days. He is a ball of energy and always on the go. He doesn't sit down for long. I think if he could choose one thing in this world to play with it would be shoes. Anyone who walks in the door he points at their feet and says "shoe" and waits for them to take them off and then he puts them on, no matter how big they are. The size of shoes he can walk around in is actually quite impressive. He will walk in my heals or Grandpa K's big shoes, it is pretty funny. He also loves hats. Anything he puts on his head he calls a hat. Even if he puts a little piece of paper on his head he says 'hat'. He took quite awhile to start saying words but now he can say; hat, shoe, up, down, door, ba ba (no he doesn't drink a bottle anymore but he calls his sippie a baba), hand, go, nana (banana), apple, dadda, mama, papa, all gone and maybe more but that is all I can think about now. He also can do the sign for all done and more. This may all be boring to you but it is nice for me to be able to look back and remember this stuff.

Madden rarely walks places, he always runs and it is so adorable. He loves to jump too and thinks it is so funny to jump up and then land on his butt. He wants to do whatever his big brothers do and I always tell them they need to be good examples but they haven't quite the hang of that yet, at least not all the time. If they scream, he does, if they try to climb up something, he is sure to follow and the list goes on.

He is a stinker when it comes to meal time and really likes to ask for things and then I make it and he throws it on the floor. Every meal I think I try at least 2 or 3 different things to feed him and every time I tell him I am going to give up on feeding him b/c I might as well skip a step and throw it right on the floor but of course, I don't give up. You can't right! It is our job, but it can be very frustrating.

He loves Roxy and loves to go sit on her or lay by her and kiss on her. Thankfully she is so laid back and she tolerates it and just walks away when she wants to be left alone.

Madden is very sweet but can definitely test our patience. He likes to throw things, anything he can get his hands on and he will throw them right at people when they aren't expecting it. It makes us really nervous around Baker and we have to always keep our eyes on him. Since Baker cannot defend himself, Madden has hurt him a few times and Baker cries and then Madden kisses him and then how can you stay mad at that. He has thrown something at my face and hurt me before and I get upset and he walks up and gives me a sweet little kiss and then it melts me.

Madden is going to grow up a tough little guy, how can you not when you grow up the youngest of 4 boys right! Talan and Deegan can be pretty hard on him and he usually takes it really well. Of course, like I said before, he wants to do whatever they are doing and they don't always want that (which I understand but try to tell them he has a short attention span so just let him play for a few minutes and he will move on) and they will sometimes just push him down and tell him to stay away. Doesn't faze the poor little guy though. Even though his brothers can be tough on him they love him so much and always try to hold him and cuddle with him.

I could go on and on about each of our boys but I will stop there for now. We are blessed to have Madden around and he provides us all with a lot of joy. Here are some sweet pictures of him.

No comments:

Post a Comment