CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

THAT FEELING

I am reminded today, and so many other days, what an amazing feeling it is to walk up to your child and have them reach their arms up to you saying they want you to hold them and then when you pick them up how amazing it feels to have them wrap those precious little arms and legs tightly around you. I don't think I would understand just how amazing it really felt without having a child that cannot do any of those things. How I long to have Baker reach to me or oh my goodness how heavenly it would feel to have him reach his arms around me and hug me. It brings tears to my eyes b/c I want it so bad but of course I understand it is not something that is really important and we are lucky to have him but that doesn't mean I can't long for it. Maybe God will bless us someday with him gaining those abilities and wow, what a treasure that would be. For now I will just continue to feel his love through his smile and what a wonderful smile it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment